US$127
US$119
  • Restaurant
Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$197
Hilton
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Mercure Resort Queenstown(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$102
  • Pool
Novotel Queenstown Lakeside(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$149
US$178
US$163
Heritage Queenstown(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$132
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Lomond Lodge(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$118
Priceline
Oaks Club Resort(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$141
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Highview Apartments(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$145
Agoda.com
Whistler Holiday Apartments(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$158
Priceline
All reviewsbedroom balconywashing machinethe kitchenspa bathminute walktown centrecomfortable apartmentfrankton roadfree wifibus stopwould stay here againshower headking beddining tablehouse keepingreception staffhome away from home
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Despite the CoE, I was not that impressed.
Amenities in the room could be better, slippers for the cold bathroom tiles would be nice, bathrobes for 41/2 star? the last 3 star i stayed in had a very nice branded drinking chocolate instead of old packets of milo crusted together

The rubbish bin lives under a shelf with no lid and you have to pull it out by the top every time, meaning you should wash your hands after every time

and the shower head only went to my chest, and i am not tall, so at least i had a clean chest.

but most of all (something I have tried to discuss with the hotel)is that VAT (or in our case here GST) is included in the price "Prices are per room
included: 15 % VAT" as advertised
however my account reads a room total plus the included 15% on top? I have since booked another room with bookings.com com under the same circumstances, ie 15% included and the room price never changed from the advertised rate.

the way it was advertised made it out to be lake views and a balcony etc, we did have a window and a nice view of the mountain i guess

but the room was large and warm, and the staff were nice and friendly :)

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dion h
GCManager, Manager at Garden Court Suites & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Hello Dion
I have responded to your concerns both directly and through your comments on the booking.com website.
You booked a room for NZD$398 inclusive of tax.
I sent you the information from booking.com that shows this.
We charged your credit card NZD$398 inclusive of tax and I sent you your credit card receipt to show this.
You also have your room invoice that shows we have only charged you NZD$398.
The room invoice also clearly shows the GST portion that is included in your rate of NZD$398.
I have asked for a copy of your reservation from booking.com and also to check the currency that you booked in to see if there are any discrepencies ie: did the information you receive differ in any way to what we received at hotel level, but I have not received this to date.
I am still happy to assist if you still require help.
You booked a Studio Suite which we do not advertise as having lake views or balconies, as they do not have these features.
We put Milo in our rooms as it is very much a New Zealand chocolate beverage... Kiwis and Aussies grow up with Milo and it is well loved. I am sorry that you did not enjoy it.
I once again would like to repeat that you are welcome to contact me direct if you still have concerns.
Best regards
Sheena Salter
Manager

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We had 10 nights in Queenstown staying at Garden Court Suites. It is very conveniently located a short stroll from the city centre. Our 1 bedroom apartment had a view of the lake, the Remarkables and the golf course.... just absolutely stunning. Rooms were very warm clean and tidy. Only one day did we experience room service that was inferior to all the other days. It was the only day the cleaner never left a card with their name. There is a spa you can book.. so warm in there but what do you expect! My onky gripecwas thst from the time we got a quote to the time we booked the price went up $660... but as pissed off as I was, it was the cloest accommodation left and once we opened the curtains and saw the view it was forgotten, i understand its business and it was our decusion to still go but it was pretty sneaky. Short stroll to the Gardens. Just a beautiful position. I would certainly recomend these apartments. Bus stops o both sides of tye roads. Snow fields pick you up the front door. Buy a 7 day bus pass ( not for the snow trip though just around town) and you will get so much value from it. I think it was $52 each. You can go to Arrowtown, the airport, the shopping centre. Tonnes of places...

Room Tip: Get the lake view.. its worth the extra
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Annie F
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

These Apartments are spacious, clean & well located to the City Centre of Queenstown.
Our unit was a one bedroom with separate lounge/kitchen, bathroom & bedroom.
On arrival we were greated warmly by friendly staff who were very helpful with any of our inquiries.

There is a spa that patrons can book for private sessions but it closes at 8:00pm!
I fail to understand why, people are on holiday, they want these facilities available later than 8:00pm!

On the downside...should have a ground floor unit you will be woken everytime the toilet in the unit above is flushed.
Unfortunately this would happen to us twice every night for two weeks, making it difficult to sleep.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank keenskier3481
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights in a suite for 4 persons. It was very comfortable, had a nice jacuzzi (you have to reservate this one), and it was close to the centre (5-10min walk). Good beds, nice bathroom.
Only point to complain is the small kitchen which could be better equipped.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

The header says it all. The WiFi was hopeless. The signal was weak and we kept getting logged off. Another hot spot should be set up if these guys are serious about their business. What made things worse was that cell phone coverage was pretty average too, so there wasn't a back up. So definitely not somewhere I could recommend for a work trip (as I write this I'm getting it in the ear from my partner who wanted to stay at Hurley's for work). The rest of the place is okay. I didn't enjoy the clump of black hair in the bathroom, the kitchen sink bring blocked by onion skins or the "drying" room that was more of an ice tomb, but the location is good. I just think that, even in Queenstown, you could get more for your money.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple