“Top food top service.”

Cuisines: Contemporary, New Zealand
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Kitchen And Bar
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We took a chance without booking and were not disappointed. The food was amazing my wife had the slow cooked ribeye and I had the fish special which was stunning. Elephant fish with squid, one of the best fish dishes I have ever had. Great service our waitress was very attentive, I never had to top my wine up this was always done for me.

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,456)

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here last night. Great location by the lake. Food was excellent. Service was a little slow as they seemed slightly understaffed.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Went with friends - the place was packed, and a lovely buzz. The staff were busy and efficient, and the food was excellent.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Loved I&Ls! It was absolutely amazing with great service and friendly staff. The pancakes were great and they had a huge range of options! Get here early as they got pretty packed after about 9am. Also a fantastic view even though it was too cold to sit outside. Great prices, perfect location and a beautiful quirky restaurant!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We booked this prior to arriving in Queenstown based on Trip advisor reviews. We were not disappointed. They seemed to be reasonably busy, but the service was still good. The food was amazing and we didn’t have to wait long for it too arrive. Would definitely book here again on our next trip to Queenstown.

Date of visit: March 2018