We had two nights in a standard room. Nice views, clean room, no outside noise. Location perfect, short walk to all the waterfront bars and restaurants. We found a little fish and chip shop, well a little corner stall really, very very busy, we know why now, the best seafood meal we had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the most picturesque settings in the world, Novotel Queenstown Lakeside combines a stunning lakefront and in-town position with attentive professional service. Just 30 seconds from the cosmopolitan town centre and Queenstown's iconic activities, Novotel Queenstown Lakeside is the perfect hotel to start your Queenstown experience.The fresh, modern hotel offers 273 accommodation rooms with spectacular alpine, garden and lake views. Each contemporary styled room features LCD TV, mini bar, 24 hour room service, broadband internet and private balconies. Conveniently located on the mezzanine level, Elements Restaurant serves a full buffet breakfast and an innovative New Zealand influenced a la carte dinner menu featuring an eclectic mix of modern dishes using the best of New Zealand produce. Guests can also choose to relax and re-energise in our ground floor Elements Cafe & Bar which features comfortable lounge furniture and a double sided schist stone fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and ACCOR so you can book your Novotel Queenstown Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Queenstown Lakeside Hotel Queenstown
- Novotel Gardens Queenstown
- Queenstown Novotel