“Beat the Queue”

Fergburger
Ranked #33 of 268 Restaurants in Queenstown
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 1 week ago

We had a large group of 10 so we rang ahead and ordered our burgers. We picked them up no problem and returned to our unit a short walk away to eat them. Everyone was very happy with their choice and we can highly recommended them. Every time we walked past the store there was a long long line. Never waited to see how swiftly it moved but can defiantly recommend the quality of the food.

Write a ReviewReviews (11,547)

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I thought everyone was crazy waiting in line so long but this is the best burger I have ever had. Well worth the wait. The French Fries are fresh cut and really yummy. Don't miss this place.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I’m not sure if these are the best burgers in the world, but they are very, very good! The wait time is well managed by the staff. Don’t even try to place a phone order during peak times as they do not pick up.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We checked out the burger restaurant, the ice cream shop and the bakery and they were all delicious.

The lines can seem pretty long at times but the lines go by fast. The way the ordering set is allows them to keep the lines rolling. I would recommend getting one burger and splitting it cause they're huge. I ate an entire burger and felt super full all day.

At the bakery I tasted their cream donut and it was so good.

The ice cream is amazing. Keep your receipt from the burger joint cause it has a coupon you can use at the ice cream shop.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It is the best burger in town. I would recommend Fergburger and their signature sauce. I did not like their onion rings but their fries is yummy.