“Best Thai. ”

Red Chilli Thai
Ranked #390 of 1,019 Restaurants in Christchurch
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Best Thai I've ever eaten. We had a takeaway that was absolutely outstanding. Can't wait to have it again.

There are newer reviews for Red Chilli Thai

Reviewed 4 May 2017

I haven't been here since they changed owners or whatever the situation was as I have been overseas the last year but this place is the best!
I have been to 25 countries including Thailand (4times) and this Thai food comes out on top! their chicken green curry is amazing! my favourite dish ever! the owners that I knew were fabulous! they got to know me quite well and also my family! Will miss their friendly faces and their fabulous food when I come back to NZ

Reviewed 5 March 2017

This is a quiet suburban restaurant clean and presentable. There were six of us. Meal was very good, I being pleased with my choice, that always helps. It is not an upmarket place but very good for a medium priced meal.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

We loved this for takeaways, the best Thai ever. Sadly it has changed hands, we tried the new one on their first night, ant they are good but not as good as the RedChilli. Bought two dishes that we regularly ate, they were different, and maybe that's what qualifies as "not as good"

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

Great food, good prices, very friendly staff. Great gluten free choices. Can recommend to anyone wanting either take away or sit in meal at restaurant.