“Frequent flyers”

Thai Garden
Ranked #410 of 1,066 Restaurants in Christchurch
Price range: US$9 - US$16
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Simple, yet adventurous. Thai Garden is about fun, fresh food that combines the best of Asian favours. We think we’ve hit the trifecta of good Thai: fast service, friendly staff and fresh ingredients.
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Myself and my friends come here at least once a month and never have a complaint. I love the mango lassi and the chicken and peanut sauce stir fry is my personal favourite although I am slowly making my way through the menu. Staff and always super lovely and timing of the food is always spot on along with reasonable prices and great portion sizes. Keep up the good work guys, you can count on seeing us again soon!

AsianGardenNZ, Social Media Manager at Thai Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2017

Dear Tinywoof27,

First and foremost, thank you for being such a strong supporter of Thai Talay!
Secondly, thank you for the wonderful review.

I’m happy that you not only enjoy your meal but the whole package that we offer.

We are definitely looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Cheers.

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Food was fresh and hot. Great if you love Coconut cream. Most dishes had a sameness about them. Service was underwelming.

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

We had superb service from the minute we sat down . The food was authentic tasty and served in a timely manner. We throughly enjoyed our evening and will be back.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Not too bad food , very western styled , there veges are organic too witch is good! But I have unfortunately moved onto some wear else due too the fact that I bought over $90 of food (takeaways) then I was leaving the restaurant & there over growing flaxbushes made me trip up & all $90 of food went everywear , & no compensation offered apart from being told to be more careful & watch where you're going .

Reviewed 14 October 2016

We got 2 meals from here takeaway and a side of chicken. Chicken was ok seemed like maybe its been reheated? but the bad part was we got home and they gave us the wrong curry.

It was getting late and we were super hungry so we just ate it but wasnt happy about it, as at the counter she reconfirmed the order with me and then still gave me the wrong food. Dont think ill bother going back unless I was really hungry and it was the closet thing to me.