“Authentic Thai!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Ive been coming here for years - Bahn Thai never disappoint...I've tried a range of different dishes and all are great - I keep coming back to my favourites of tom yum soup, Pork larb, Chicken yum salad & prawn pad Thai. The chefs are accomodating when special requests are made (I like all my dishes Thai hot) the portion sizes & prices are reasonable & the food consistent. Great chef specials when dining in. They also have a delivery service which is a bonus!

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

My family and I have been going here for many years now. They have the best Thai food in Christchurch here. The green curry is beautiful in flavour. The chefs and wait staff are friendly and also welcoming. They have over the years constantly refurbished and still looking authentic Thai. Would recommend this place if you want great food for reasonable prices. Repeat customers don't go back if the food is not good.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

really enjoy this restaurant .
the food is very good and the decoration is pretty nice.
the service is good and the price too.
the pad thai is like in thailand not too sweet as many place around.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Full of flavour, I like mine hot not Thai hot kiwi hot. The chefs cater to the request of the customer. Well done! I'll be back

1  Thank Pete v
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Every time we go to Bahn Thai for a group BYO, we have a great time. The staff are nice, the food fantastic and the corkage reasonable. Always a great prelude to a night out.