We spent several nights here - at the beginning of our trip to the south island and we returned at the end.
Rooms have plenty of space and come with a very nice kitchenette complete with refrigerator, microwave and plenty of dishes and glasses. Our reception was friendly and, as we were early, he recommended a good cafe just around the corner. It's a courtyard type motel, two levels (see photos), but the neighborhood was pretty safe and well kept. WiFi worked very well (important to us) and there were plenty of outlets. It's a pleasant walk to the downtown area and it's very close to the Cardboard Cathedral. Even though we had a car, we walked downtown. It think it was a great choice and we'd stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer 26 stylish, self contained and well appointed quality apartments catering for the corporate traveler, couples and families.City Central Motel Apartments are within 5-7 mins walk of local attractions and the Central Business District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your City Central Motel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Central Motel Apartments Hotel Christchurch
- City Central Hotel Apartments
- City Central Christchurch