“Spectacular Dinner”
Review of MIA Dining - CLOSED

MIA Dining
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Description: MIA 'Made In Aotearoa' Dining and Wine Cellar opened in December 2015 owned by Jetti Walker + Tamara Dunlop We serve modern, creative and innovative New Zealand food with genuine thoughtful hospitality. Our ethos on food is simple, eat fresh + eat seasonal + eat New Zealand. Our ethos on wine is on the geography of the New Zealand. We offer A La Carte and Two Tasting Menus: Flora, Vegetarian Tasting Menu; and Fauna, Seafood & Meat Chef's Tasting Menus, which is ever changing keeping up with freshness, seasonality & availability. Head Chef : Chad Posey states: " I want to highlight on our finest local producers and growers, a dining table is a place for family and friends to come together and I appreciate the opportunity to be able to enhance that experience with my food" We look forward to seeing you at MIA Dining.
Reviewed 16 May 2016

We went to vineyards in Marlborough and spent one night in Blenheim. Lovely woman at our hotel reception desk said her daughter went here and loved it- New Zealand cuisine- so we went. Walking distance . We Loved it. Food and service was great. The two young owners were working hard and were so nice. Loved the whole experience.

1  Thank cheleNJ
Jettiwalker, Owner at MIA Dining, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2016

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your positive feedback.

I'm Very pleased to hear that you loved the whole experience. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Best regards,

Reviewed 28 April 2016

We recently dined at MIA. I really like seafood, but am very fussy with regards to freshness. My white fish meal was just perfect, cooked 100% correctly, moist and succulent. My partner really enjoyed the salmon dish too. We had a lovely dessert and drinks. We were impressed with the presentation of our food, the pleasant service and the atmosphere. The restaurant was really busy that night too, with a large group being entertained. Thankfully most of them left before dinner, they were pretty roudy!

Jettiwalker, Owner at MIA Dining, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2016

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback.

I'm Very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our dining experience. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Best regards,

Reviewed 27 April 2016

This is most definitely one of Marlborough's best restaurants! The standard of the meal, flavours and presentation are first class! Fantastic range of wines to choose from. Foodie heaven! You could easily walk past this restaurant and not know it was there, but that would be a huge mistake. Get on down to Scott Street in Blenheim you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

I cannot fault our meal on Saturday night if I tried.The food and service was of the highest standard.The wine selection would be the biggest I have ever seen in any restaurant internationally. Restaurant was fully booked friday and Saturday which speaks volumes for its popularity .

1  Thank honesy1
Jettiwalker, Owner at MIA Dining, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review, really appreciate it!
We'll take your positive comments for further encouragement within the team to ensure personal service and warm welcome on your next visit.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

Very impressive range of wine available and great pairing with stunning food. Fantastic way to experience what Blenheim has to offer. Excellent value for money, super friendly knowledgable service.

1  Thank RalphD786
Jettiwalker, Owner at MIA Dining, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review. Very pleased to hear that you had a first class dining experience.
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Kind Regards,