“So Kitsch, but so good”

Ranked #38 of 130 Restaurants in Blenheim
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Entering Rocco was a bit like stepping back in time, loved the booths, white cloths, beams, hanging bottles (including some jeroboams). We were casual dinners and had not booked. Service excellent. Food great, very tasty, plentiful servings. Wine list could be improved with more 'by the glass options' but I was happy. Lastly the art on the walls . . Just added to the whole ambience I love the juxtaposition of Italy and New Zealand on this piece.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has not changed one bit since I last went there about 10 years ago. Great choice of food on the menu. They added the salmon to the vegetarian pasta for me and it was devine. The restaurant was warm inside on a cold night. They have booth seating and different size tables.
The rest of my group all enjoyed their meals. The wait staff were great.
Nice place for casual dining as no one except us were dressed up!
We had a great night out. Recommend dining early as we were last to leave and it was only 9 pm

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Rocco's was recommended to us and we are so glad we indulged. Everything we had was absolutely divine ! Garlic bread amazing, Scallops were to die for, and the Filet mignon was cooked to perfection as was the Carpaccio...service was great and friendly. Definitely dont miss visiting this amazing little restaurant. One of the best value restaurant's we have ever been too.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Garlic bread was delicious and I had the entree size lasagna which I was glad I ordered as a main size would have been to big and not leave any room for the amazing chocolate brownie. The brownie was warm and crunchy on the outside and gooey and delicious on the inside with vanilla ice cream. I did ask for the chocolate sauce to be on the side. Well worth a visit. I will return.

1  Thank 622suziej
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

After searching a few places rather let in the day we were happy that we could be fitted in and certainly did not regret our choice, just a small distance away form the centre but very Italian and authentic, we had a lovely evening meal well cooked and presented and Happy efficient service.