“Great cafe and food”
Review of The Fix

The Fix
Ranked #9 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Blenheim
Reviewed 17 February 2016

The cafe here is superb. I also tried their teas and they were very good as well. The food is mouthwatering and is prepared on premise. Everything we ate was delicious and all the meals that other people were eating looked fantastic as well. Do give this place a try!

Reviewed 29 July 2015

Love this place great food, coffee and staff :)
I let everyone know to come here all our staff do now !

Reviewed 9 June 2015

Delicious flat white with Jaffa. Yummy apple crumble muffin. All food individually wrapped and cooked on premises. Even got a wet flannel for my sticky fingers. Even had heaters on for the tables set up in the walkway - this café is in a short mall between Market and Queen Streets.

Reviewed 19 February 2015

I've been going to The Fix since I was about 8 years old and I love it as much as I did then (which is a lot). Lovely service and great food, simple but all your favourites. Great if you're just wanting to grab something quick but also a lovely place to stop and sit down for a chat. Tucked away in the queens market mall it's easily missed, but if you know what's good for you you'll make sure to wander by the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 15 December 2014

This is my favourite lunch/coffee place, love the staff (new owner is awesome) and such good food especially the works pita pockets. Regular customer i am :)