All reviews shrimp cocktail staff were fabulous superior room great night sleep big bathroom free internet lamb small pool few minutes walk spa bath comfortable beds heat pump would stay again centre of town kerry nikau marlborough
Reviewed 17 September 2018

My favourite hotel to stay at in Blenheim. Always fell welcome - spacious rooms.Once again the restaurant meal was extremely enjoyable and the highlight of the visit.
Freindly and helpful staff as always.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
keepawake, Owner at Quality Hotel Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Thank you for your kind review.We wish you all the best for your trip to Las Vegas and hope to see you again

Reviewed 16 July 2018

I appreciated the large room on the ground floor with very efficient heating .A very handy location, a short stroll to town and a pleasant walk by the river. The staff were really helpful. I will return

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed for a night for work. The standard of the room was good, clean and reasonably spacious. There was a heat pump for the cold nights and free internet though it was frustratingly slow and kept cutting out. The bed was comfortable and bathroom very clean thought the shower was’t overly powerful and was over the bath. It was a shame there wasn’t fresh milk for tea and coffee, only those pasteurised capsules. The entrance lobby is welcoming and lots of parking at the front of the building.

Date of stay: June 2018
Kerry B, Owner at Quality Hotel Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Hi jacki.
Thank you for your review..We have just updated our wifi and im frustrated that its still not as fast as it should be,we have our techs on this.We are only too happy to provide our guests with fresh milk as a replacement for the capsules.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Booked in for one night. More than happy. We got a superior room as it was on $5 more. Room large, airy, clean and comfortable. Staff friendly. Slept well. Some other reviews mention cleanliness but I have no complaints.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2018

The room had modern fixtures,was comfortable and reasonably quiet. It had all that we needed for a short one night stay and over all we were quite happy. The room felt larger than most of the other studios we have stayed at before in other hotels. I am not sure if it was just our room but it wasn't particularly clean? like a bit of grime and quite a bit of mould in the bathroom. I am not sure if we just struck a bad time maybe?. I would be prepared to stay again as the price was right. The water pressure from the shower was really quite magical - that was probably my favourite part of the stay haha! quality toiletries and linen were provided.

Date of stay: November 2017