“My absolute favourite Indian food.........EVER!!”
Review of Village India

Village India
Ranked #40 of 132 Restaurants in Blenheim
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2018

I love this restaurant so much that I have to order my favourite, Muttar Paneer nearly every week!!! But even better than the scrumptious food, if thats possible, is the service!! Wonderful friendly staff who are all about the customer - A few weeks ago I ordered my usual and then went home to Picton without picking it up (I was so tired from driving all day - long story........lol) and the beautiful woman from Village India was so understanding and delightful - she was completely sympathetic and understanding (I hope someone got to enjoy my Muttar Paneer hehe). I wouldn't go anywhere else for divine Indian and unbeatable service!!

1  Thank EbonieK1
VVemula, Owner at Village India, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Your support make us proud and encouraged us to do even better
Thanks heaps Ebonie

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Loved this place ! Food was Devine. Wine we had while waiting fir the take away was a local one and perfect ! Sever with a smile and nothing was a problem. Then with food being so delicious made it a place to highly recommend.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Among the best Indian restaurants I have been to. Close to the shopping area in the center of town. Highly recommended.

VVemula, Owner at Village India, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Love these guys approach to spice! As hot or as mild as you like - theres no shortage of flavour to savor. A friendly welcome and service is always followed by the owners personal interaction you would expect and appreciate in small family owned restaurants. From a large gathering to intimate dining the food quality is always consistant and loved. B.Y.O wine is a bonus to make this place an easy, casual and inexpensive way to enjoy classic indian food at its best on a regular basis.

VVemula, Owner at Village India, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Your support make us proud in serving at our best possible way

Cheers

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Staff are always so accommodating and can handle any request relating to Indian food - and the food itself? Superb. Absolutely worth every cent. Best Indian restaurant in Blenheim!

VVemula, Owner at Village India, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

With all your support, we do the best...
Cheers