“Lovely breakfast, a great choice.”
Review of Field & Green

Field & Green
Ranked #18 of 1,034 Restaurants in Wellington
Description: An eatery in the heart of Wellington city offering 'european soul food'. Dishes that deliver robust flavours full of personality. Menu changes weekly.
Reviewed 3 August 2018

We stayed just across the street and this Cafe looked so inviting. We were't dissapointed either. Coffee was great, breakfast choice tasty and enjoyable.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

3 of us this time.
I had the lentils and they were just wonderful - so much flavour.
Our Vegan was very happy with what he had.

Not very busy this time - usually hard to get a seat.
Quite good value - the food is consistently good and interesting.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

Went for lunch with some friends back from the UK for a visit. Was a nice experience the service was friendly without being intrusive and they had a small but varied selection on offer. I wanted simple so had the bacon sandwich with HP (lovely) and polenta fries. The fish finger sandwich my friend's son had was impressive, to say the least. Most impressive fish finger sandwich I have ever seen. the other diners had the special of eggs in tomatoes and beans and a burger and loved them too. Loved it and would go again if I am in Wellington.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

We enjoyed our visit to Field and green. There was planty of delicious food on our plates. The menu is small but one does feel as of they pay attention to the detail..

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Popped in for a quick bite not expecting too much. Absolutely adored my meal and find myself thinking about it a lot since.