Wellesley Boutique Hotel(Wellington)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$82
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Novotel Wellington(Wellington)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$112
  • Room Service
James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor(Wellington)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$95
US$77
ibis
  • Bar/Lounge
Best Western Wellington(Wellington)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$113
US$99
Capital View Motor Inn(Wellington)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$82
Agoda.com
All reviewste papagreat locationmichael fowler centrewakefield stshower curtaincentral locationfresh milkrubbish truckstriple roomcar parkthe hotel is cleanattending a conferenceacross the roadbreakfast was includedeating placescuba mallbed was comfortable
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Stayed in the West Plazza two nights .First night was just me and booked a double room.. Second night booked a room bigger enough to be able to have my two grandaughters stay the night of the wedding .The wedding was at the boarshedon the waterfront and the West Plazza was very handy .
When I wanted to change rooms it was seamless and my bags were shifted for me .
I was delighted with the very large space I transferred to ..

Room Tip: Just ask and likely they will do what you want
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
WestPlazaNZ, General Manager at West Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Thanks for your feedback, it’s good to hear that we could help with your request. We appreciate your feedback it is important and helps us to continue to provide great service. Thanks, again.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

across the road from the Michael Fowler Centre in Wakefield St so very conveniently situated for conferences, shopping, short walk to Te Papa, and in mid-price range. Very helpful staff and quiet at night

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it! It will help others to choose our hotel when next in Wellington.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

The hotel has a very 80's look to it, the decor is quite tired, however everything worked as it should. Check in was efficient and helpful. I was there for a seminar and they allowed me to check in early which was appreciated. My room was a good size with a comfortable bed and very quiet which I appreciated, it was at the back of the hotel so ask for one of these if you are a light sleeper. My bed was comfortable, the only place to watch tv is from your bed however. Towels and usual toiletries were good, tea and coffee was available in room.
The onsite restaurant's menu was limited however well priced and of good quality, the flat whites were great.
My only real complaint was the smell in the bathroom which appeared to be coming from a drain , eau de piss is never nice and when it was concentrated as the smell was in the morning well it was like a tomcat and let loose...
Cleanliness was average, the hotel staff need to pay attention to the ducts in the bathroom , covered in dust, the bathroom tap leaked and there were dust traps allover that had not been cleaned recently, a two minute job to go over the tops of doors, cupboards mirrors etc. Surfaces that could be seen were clean. I would stay again with the provisio that the bathrooms were not smelly.

Room Tip: The back rooms will be quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
WestPlazaNZ, General Manager at West Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Thank you for your positive feedback about the staff, your room and the flat whites at the hotel. We were disappointed to read your negative comments about the bathroom, we are sorry that your stay was not as it should have been. We pride ourselves on the standard of cleanliness at West Plaza Hotel and, as you can see from the many positive reviews, we have a very high standard. Your feedback has been passed directly onto the housekeeping team to investigate further. We appreciate your comments as they help us to improve. If you would like to discuss any of these matters further please do contact the hotel directly.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 3 May 2017

This centrally located hotel is clean and modern with friendly staff and large rooms. TV's and tea and coffee making facilities are in the rooms. The staff kept our bags behind as we explored Wellington on the last day. I don't have anything to fault.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
WestPlazaNZ, General Manager at West Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Thanks for your feedback. It is always so good to hear when guest have enjoyed their stay with us. We appreciate your positive comments about the location, the friendly staff and the large rooms and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Stayed one night en route to Picton. Found the room very comfortable and clean, had an opening window for fresh air which is a bonus in city hotels. Great location, staff very pleasant and helpful and I guess living outside of the USA I am used to having two taps haha, that comment gave me the best laugh of the day!! Great value for money and would certainly recommend to others.

Room Tip: Rear room could possibly be quieter at night
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Thanks for your feedback. It was great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff were pleasant and helpful, also that your room was comfortable and clean. We are a mid-range value for money accommodation option with an excellent location in the heart of Wellington. We appreciate your comments they will help others to choose our hotel when next in Wellington. Thanks again for your positive review.