“Yum!”

Paulys Diner
Ranked #4 of 150 Restaurants in Taupo
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Best burgers ever. Was told to go here by a friend who loves a good burger and we certainly weren’t disappointed. Huge flavour from today’s special, pulled brisket with drunk onions! Highly recommend.

1  Thank ScoopNSony

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

This is the second time I have stopped in to Pauly’s, and I specifically took a 45 minute detour from my route because of the great impression they left the first time. Didn’t disappoint at all - extremely tasty burgers, huge servings, and friendly staff. Honey/butter fried chicken is to die for.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

I been to paulys many times and what I can say it’s that it’s great!!! It’s an amazing experience to go there and try the wonderful burgers they have. Atmosphere it’s lovely and they have a great team!!! Totally recommend!
Cher’s Bruno

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Love this place, the boys are great, the burgers are amazing, everything is super fresh! A must visit for any Taupo trip...

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I came here and got the chicken burger, consisting of southern fried chicken and coleslaw... that was it. The chicken itself was pretty nice (although batter didn’t really taste ‘southern fried’ more just deep fat fried), however I was disappointed as the burger just having coleslaw in it was a little bland, I would’ve liked the option of some cheese, bacon, avocado, lettuce etc etc. Once I got home with it I added some salt, cheese, mayo, and a bit of ketchup alongside scraping out the copious amount of coleslaw, and this salvaged the burger a little.

Tip- if you go, get the cheese beef burger! My boyfriend got it and he was overjoyed to say the least lolz

1  Thank Flowergirl090297
Anthony C, Owner at Paulys Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Lol you have no taste and and do not have a clue about flavours or combos