“This place is sold and reopening as something else soon”
Review of El Condor Restaurante - CLOSED

El Condor Restaurante
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 November 2015

I only went to El Condor once for a family birthday. I was really disappointed but some of our group thought the food was nice (my issue was the long wait and I didn't enjoy my meal). But I saw it up for sale recently and on Monday noticed it was seriously undergoing renovation .. not sure what it will be, but it looked like it might be a food place again.

Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

Went to this restaurant for dinner not knowing anything about it. From the outside it didnt look anything special. But we found the food to be very delicious and would definitely go there again. Highly recommend to others to try.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

A lovely quiet little restaurant. Our family and friends love it as much as we do and are always happy when we dine at El Condor. Booking is essential as it seems to be full whenever we go. Really enjoy the food and the hosts are great.

Reviewed 11 November 2014

We had a lovely meal at El Condor. Mediterranean food made with care. The hosts are charming, down to earth and very welcoming without being intrusive in this tiny restaurant. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 November 2014

Run by a husband/wife combo it's a quaint little place. Always busy, because the food is simple and delicious. The specials are always nice and the pizzas are quality, on a perfect thin base.