“Very Enjoyable Experience”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 13 December 2015

We had a lovely night out catching up with friends. A very large party came in just after us and our waitress suggested we order before them to ensure we did not have a long wait which we did and the food was very prompt coming out. Although I did not enjoy what I ordered for entrée the rest of the meal was great the service was excellent all in all a very enjoyable dinning experience.

QualityManager0, Owner at Juliana's, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2016

Dear nakiproud

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words.

We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant dining experience and service the next time.

Reviewed 10 December 2015

The best steak on earth. I could add more, I could discuss my qualifications to make that statement, i could describe the second best steak in a restaurant overlooking the Missouri River. I could describe the great lengths I go to to breed, nurture, grow, process, age and vacuum seal my own organic beef, but Juliana's on the night I went there, served the best steak on earth.

Dear Flash2004

Reviewed 10 December 2015

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary here. The service was excellent, friendly, professional and unobtrusive. The meals were very well presented and tasted as good as they looked. We would definitely dine at Juliana's again.

Dear 573linda

Reviewed 10 December 2015

My 2 friends and I went to Julianas for a meal we were on holiday from Wellington and it had been recommended to us and so glad we went the food was devine and the service was great. We loved it so much that we went back 2 nights later and then for breakfast the next day on our way home . We have some great restaurants in Wgtn but boy this one beats them all.

Dear MLP251

Reviewed 9 December 2015

Excellent service, all meals well-presented, generous servings and delicious. Wouldn't hesitate to dine at Juliana's again when visiting New Plymouth. Large dining area but noise was not a problem even though there was a large group near us.

Dear judy1252