“Best meal ever!!”

Table Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 190 Restaurants in New Plymouth
Price range: US$18 - US$42
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Table at Nice Boutique Hotel is an award-winning restaurant considered to be New Plymouth’s finest. A destination in its own right, Table offers international cuisine with a kiwi twist. The hotel’s personality flows through to the dining spaces - delivering uncomplicated elegance into a number of private rooms and a tropical garden oasis with an outdoor fire for the winter months. Visit the restaurant or New York style bar for a variety of occasions including intimate or group dining, weddings and events, after work drinks or daytime coffee catch-ups.
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Intimate dining experience with fantastic service. Even provided glasses to allow my husband to read the menu after he realised he had forgotten to bring his. Food was exquisite -the ultimate dining experience. My husband ordered the escargot and said they were better than those he'd had in France. The duck confit was moist with amazing flavours. Both of our desserts were equally amazing. I savored every mouthful. We definitely intend to travel back to eat here again (live 3 hours away).

1  Thank Leanne M

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Very pleasant, however sunshine caught us in the eyes, the food was good but not great for the price and a simple ask for bread took a long time. That said the staff were very professional and we would go there again.

1  Thank RichardAJohn
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Wow, the food here is fantastic. The shared entree (starter) was multiple morsels of yum. The main meals were great even without additional sides. Can highly recommend the lamb - outstanding. The desserts were truly decadent dishes. Libby our server was really good, as were the rest of the staff we dealt with. I would highly recommend dining there and look for to going back.

1  Thank Peckanz
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Table has always been my "go to restaurant" ; before this idly was Andre's . Terry has always exceeded my expectations with great food in an eclectic setting.

However; Table has fallen to the arrogance of many a good restaurant, they have relied on the belief that they are as good as they used to be and let standards drift.

I rarely eat rare rib eye : I only eat it at restaurants I trust; sadly no longer Table oils no longer one of those. Initially my steak was burnt on the surface giving the whole meal a charcoal taste; when I pointed this out I was told that stakes have to be finished under the grill; i then had to wait a further 30 minutes for a rare steak that was still charcoaled in places; unseasoned and disappointing.

With great reluctance Table is no longer a recommendation but a second choice to steaks at Frederic's or a number of other establishments in New Plymouth

6  Thank JezMorris
Reviewed 20 December 2016

Tasting platter as a starter was a bit average. Mains - I had the lamb and it was fantastic. My partner had the best Pork Belly meal she has ever had (and she has tried many!). The dessert plater to share was beyond good, it was divine. Service was exemplary, surroundings lovely. All in all, a great dining experience. Would recommend for a special occasion.