“Our GO TO Cafe”

Lush
Description: A cafe, also known for its gelato
Description: A cafe, also known for its gelato
Reviewed 10 April 2017

When at Centre City, Lush is always our GO TO café for fresh food, good coffee and gelato. Both the cabinet food and menu selections are always of a high standard and coffee is great!

Reviewed 8 April 2017

food came was fresh and presented beautifully. if you after fresh salads and some thing a bit different this is the place to go. We would go back there when ever in new-pymouth.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

The drink was okay, but the staff was unprofessional and rude! The way we got treated at the cash counter was pathetic.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

We had been given a recommendation to go here and it was wonderful advice. 3 of us enjoyed brunch/early lunch...the service was fairly quick, the surroundings clean, tidy and not too squashed, and the food.....oh it was yum! I'm an Eggs Benedict fan and Lush just happen to specialise in this dish..I was not disappointed! Between the group we also had the vegie quiche, wedges with the works, and chicken panini, all of which were generous sized portions and reasonably priced. I would definitely return here.

1  Thank JanP189
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Food was very average, service was poor (food arrived in stages; my side arrived 10 mins before my main course) and the most bland gelato I have ever had. Would not recommend.

1  Thank Paul W