Fitzroy Beach Holiday Park(New Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$71
Ahu Ahu Beach Villas(New Plymouth)
US$131
Ducks & Drakes Hotel(New Plymouth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$54
The State Hotel(New Plymouth)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$101
Lockwood Manor Motel(New Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$92
One Burgess Hill(New Plymouth)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$98
US$96
US$104
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Fitzroy Beach Motel(New Plymouth)
US$124
US$115
Agoda.com
The Dawson Motel(New Plymouth)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$109
Travelocity
Tivoli Homestay(New Plymouth)
US$165
US$137
Agoda.com
All reviewsstudio unitsky channelstub chairscomfortable bedsgreat place to stayheat pumpcity centrefriendly hostswould definitely stay here againstayed here for nightsbusy roadon arrivalquiet roomthe main roadlounge arealittle thingsmin walk
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Very comfortable and clean. The beds are just so comfortable. Awesome service. I would (and do) always recommend this place! I tend to stay when i am in the area for business, so its great for me. The continental breakfast is always my breakfast choice.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Melissa P, Manager at Pukekura Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback...see you next time.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

This is by far the best motel experience I've had. The rooms are modern, clean and warm with a decent heat pump. The wifi is reliable AND unlimited. The beds are comfy. There are block out blinds in addition to the curtains. There is even a mini gym room which is perfect for those of us missing our gym! And best of all - the hosts are lovely people. So welcoming and cheerful. Could not recommend this place enough.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback, and your lovely words.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Hard to rate this, it was a lovely unit new, clean and modern with good parking and close to the centre of town.

However there was a fold down seat in my shower that decided to fall down on me during my shower as I was getting ready for my days meetings. I know from my family having one of these also for use when our Grandmother lived with us the hinges are designed to be rigid. This one however was either faulty or had not been pushed into place properly when it was cleaned. These are very heavy and I now have a huge black and purple bruise about 10cm round on my upper thigh the area was swollen for two days an the bruising will take weeks to go away completely (I have pictures but no one wants to see my purple upper thigh I am sure!). I know accidents happen but I mentioned this on check out and was bluntly told "they aren't supposed to do that" it was only when I pushed further she said she would get some one to look at it. However was disinterested in general, didn't ask if I was alright and there was no real concern took my keys and carried on doing her paperwork. I hope they have fixed this issue as it is a real hazard.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Melissa P, Manager at Pukekura Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I apologised to you and was very concerned that you had been hurt. I did ask if you were alright which you then said you had a huge bruise. We locked the room off that day and had it inspected. All the staff have been informed of what happened also. I'm sorry that you felt i brushed you off. Again i am sorry you were hurt. Take care

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

I travel often for work, and find accommodation hit and miss in New Plymouth, I wish I found this place sooner!! Pleasant host, and very quiet room. Good off street parking, quick checkout. Will definitely stay again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Melissa P, Manager at Pukekura Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Thank you for your feedback. Look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Great motel with gym. Super friendly hosts - nothing was a problem. Spacious living area and is as good as it looks.
Close to city centre and supermarkets. Walk along the coastal boardwalk a must do.
We will return when next visiting!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Melissa P, Manager at Pukekura Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Thank you for your feedback. See you next time.