“A lil gem in Taranaki”
Review of Kin & Co Fine Foods - CLOSED

Kin & Co Fine Foods
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Description: Situated on highway 45 on the way to some of Taranaki's best surf spots in the vibrant village of Oakura is Kin & Co Fine Foods.Your one stop shop for all of your cafe needs. Where every drop of coffee and every plate of food is made with unmatched commitment to simplicity and quality. We have a huge range of take away cabinet food, a delicious breakfast/brunch menu and amazing supreme coffee. We have a range of seating options, out the front in the sunshine, inside or in our uber cool covered outdoor courtyard for year round dining in the greenery. So pop in for a smoothie, a cooked breakfast or a coffee and say hello!
Reviewed 29 October 2016

Well worth the the 10 minute trip out from New Plymouth. The very friendly folk at Kin & Co serve up the BEST coffee in Taranaki as well as wholesome deli treats and eats. The interior itself is also another great reason to visit - obvs whoever is running this joint has impeccable style & taste.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Drove out to sunny Oakura this morning from New Plymouth, friends recommended Kin and Co.. it was a great experience! Friendliest service, awesome food, good coffee and the plates and cups were so cute!!

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

The deli style sandwiches made on site with top ingredients. Always certain of freshness & quality of ingredients. The salads are excellent with fresh ingredients, I think they use organic, locally sourced (when available) & feel like I'm choosing food that's good for me & always so yummy! Not to mention the amazing desserts & slices, mmmmm...
I can't wait to try the new menu items. Great coffee sweetened with coconut sugar.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Was visiting friends in New Plymouth and they suggested we try this place which is about a 10 minute drive from the city. My family and I walked in and were warmly greeted by the friendly staff. The Coffee was good and the food was SO fresh and tasty! There were lots of wholesome and healthy options although I went for the lemon curd meringue.. which was DELICIOUS. Can I add that I am in love with interior!! Such a cool space. Will definitely be coming back here next time I visit New Plymouth.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

I stopped off here on the way from Wellington to Auckland and was pleasantly surprised! I had a coffee and bite to eat as well as a hilarious chat with one of the staff. Great food, great vibe, will be returning!