“Excellent cafe”

The Cure
Ranked #12 of 14 Coffee & Tea in New Plymouth
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

This place is a little treasure. I visit it almost daily. Friendly staff and great coffee! The food is wonderful too with choices that cater for gluten free, dairy free and vegetarian customers.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

This place is a hidden gem! I have been staying in New Plymouth for the last few weeks on a work placement at the hospital and visited this place so many times whilst here. It's the best cafe in the whole of the town - really great coffee, absolutely delicious cakes and lovely staff. After finding this cafe I spent most of my lunch breaks here - just wish I'd discovered it sooner!

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Great quality cafe,with super and fast food and delicious taste.Ms.Micka is great and very friendly.They have good quality of coffee machine also available.

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

I visited last month whilst going to see my friend in hospital and decided we could both do with a better option than the hospital cafe. This is a great spot.

There's not too much parking but it is on the corner of the street so be prepared to walk. The café was small but empty during my visit. They had a few options food wise in the cabinet but I'd have liked to have seen for sweet treats for hospital visits. The customer service was nice enough but I felt I had to make the conversation, it wasn't offered which I feel it should be in the hospitality industry (having come from it myself).

The prices weren't overally cheap but the coffee was good enough and let's face it the hosital cafe is terrible!

2  Thank Lizzieh081
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Wow this cafe maybe small but the taste are huge. Service with a smile and even when busy they serve like lightening. Cabinet food fresh and is pleading yo most palates. Been back twice already if you are passing West Town in New Plymouth, this is a must pit stop.