Brylin Motel(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$67
Prince's Gate Hotel(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
US$61
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$126
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$54
Sport of Kings Motel(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Rotorua(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
RotoVegas Motel of Rotorua(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
Best Western Braeside Rotorua(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
All reviewsprivate spaupstairs bedroomplunge poolon site restaurantmezzanine leveldouble bedfull kitchen facilitieshot tubfamily unitbbq areahappily stay here againte puiaunderfloor heatinglate at nightgood sizelounge areaa nice place to stay
Reviewed 18 March 2017

Had a really disappointing experience here. We've been to Wylie Court probably half a dozen times before (going back almost 20 years) and always really enjoyed it but this time was a real letdown. Customer service was pretty average - it feels a bit like they're in the middle of an ownership transition. Biggest letdown was the pool - they have a really nice pool and pool area but when we first tried it, the water was too cold. We'd been there before so we knew it was supposed to be warmer; I let the front desk know and they told me that it must have been cooled off by the large amount of rain they'd had that morning and the day before. They said it should warm up by the next morning. Didn't sound right to me but I accepted it. Next morning I checked it again and it was still cold. Called front desk again and they said they'd ask the maintenance guy look at it. That afternoon the pool was still cold. I complained again - a guy came out with me and we went into the maintenance shed where we discovered that the pool temp was set to only 30 degrees celsius - it should have been set at 37 degrees celsius. He adjusted it and within an hour the pool was comfortable enough to swim in, within a couple of hours it was lovely. I was very disappointed by these interactions. It was an easy fix and it should have been done the first night I brought it to their attention. The fact that it wasn't fixed after I raised it with them again really troubles me. Did they tell the maintenance guy at all? Did he even look at it? I have no idea but this was really shoddy service that significantly tainted our stay. On the plus side, our room was good. We liked the kitchen area and the jacuzzi tub was really nice. Unfortunately, our service experience means that we will probably look elsewhere next time we come to Rotorua.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2017

Nice traditional motel rooms with cooking facilities and a small jacuzzi.
Well located for sights in Rotorua on a street with lots of other hotels. Slightly dated. Comfortable. Good value. Pleasant staff. Would use it again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2017

Putting it simply, the owners and staff really care about the service they give and that customers are looked after.. The rooms were a little dated, but really clean and they supplied a fan to cool us down. They even supplied another one when I tripped and broke the first one :-). This was done with no questions, issues or problems.
The facilities including the outdoor pool and BBQ were clean and well maintained.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2017

Wow we really enjoyed our stay at the hotel ... we had a group of 18 (5 rooms) on our family holiday we booked 4 nights at this hotel and we were not disappointed .. the pool was great for the kids they really enjoyed swimming in it .. the rooms were 2 storey with a bedroom upstairs and also a bathroom upstairs and downstairs , Kitchenette and a private spa . the beds were comfortable and we got a sound sleep the cr park was outside our door was very convenient . Not sure what other reviewers are saying about not booking out the light we had no problem with ours. the lady at the reception was more than helpful with our questions and suggested a few things to do during our stay . the hotel is on the outskirts of town but easy 4 min drive to food places and not long too thermal parks and redwood forest was amazing. Thank you for a very comfortable stay

Room Tip: No Air Con but wasnt a problem
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 January 2017

We have been here a few times and the complex looks quite tired now.The children's play area needs repairing.The curtains are not dark enough and we were kept awake by the neighboring complex with their bright lights and they were incredibly annoying.When you have a shower,the water spreads over the rest of the bathroom floor.I also found when we went to this Motel last winter the heated pool was only warm and we found today when we went for an early swim and the weather was not warm,the pool wasn't warm enough.

Room Tip: So far every room we have been in have inadequate curtains.Perhaps one can ask at reception before hand.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family