All reviews beautiful apartment self catering few minutes walk marilyn driveway host tuis russell views steepest elevator bush accommodation township units
Reviewed 22 September 2017

I stayed here with my husband and we loved it. Our host for our stay was the gorgeous Esme, who made us feel like we were staying in someone's home rather than in rental accomodation and could not have been more helpful. The apartment was comfortable and clean with great views over Paihia. We had planned to do some basic self catering, and the apartment was well equipt for that. All restaurants, bars shops were a short walk away, just beware of the really steep (45degrees!!) driveway. Access by a small lift to the apartment was helpful, but had stair access as well. Lovely place to stay with lots to see and do.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
MARILYN K, Owner at Absolute Bliss Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear Syd,
Thank you for your glowing review of your stay at Absolute Bliss last week.
I am thrilled Esmae was able to look after. you so well ,as she is a wonderful person to manage in my absense.
Yes we re lucky to have a lift option as well as stairs and I am so pleased the apartment had everything that you required,and that you enjoyed your stay so much.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Have spent 4 nights at this wonderful place. The units are perfect - well presented with magnificent views over the water with Russell as a backdrop. Marilyn the owner/host is very friendly and cannot do enough to make your stay a memorable experience. We hope to return in the not to distant future.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Chicko,
Wow thank you for your review of your recent stay at Absolute Bliss.
I am always appreciative of your taking the time to write a review and it was my pleasure that you enjoyed your stay and I do look forward to your return any time.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

What a beautiful apartment! It has stunning views - over the bay and the bush. Just a quick stroll down to the township.
And what a way to be woken up each morning - tuis jumping on the tress, feasting on the nectar from the blossoms . Amazing !!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
MARILYN K, Owner at Absolute Bliss Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Vanessa ,wow thank you for your review of your recent stay at AbsoluteBliss.
The Tuis and Wood Pigeons are enjoying their time here too ,and we are so lucky to have beautiful bush and blossom surrounding us and wonderful birdsong daily,thanlook out across the shimmering water to Russell.This is why the very first guests called it "AbsoluteBliss."

Reviewed 2 August 2017

You drive up the steepest drive you've ever been up, then take an elevator to your apartment, and you then are greeted with fantastic hospitality, a stunning view, a really comfortable bed, a well provided continental breakfast (we were on B&B rates), and free wifi. Really recommended. Marilyn was a superb hostess. The whole experience was first rate.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
MARILYN K, Owner at Absolute Bliss Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Dear David,thank you for taking the time to do a wonderful review of your recent stay with me at Absolute Bliss..
I am happy to be able to offer an upgrade if I have availability,
It was my pleasure to welcome and ensure your stay was great ,and I look forward to when you will return in the future.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Just the perfect spot to stay and visit the bay of island. Apartment is very well equipped with nice coffee replenished each day. Comfy bed and magnificent view. Lovely friendly hostess who couldn't do enough to make our stay perfect. Thankyou so much.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
MARILYN K, Owner at Absolute Bliss Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

Dear Catherine,
Thank you so much for writing a review of your recent stay with me at Absolute Bliss.
It was my pleasure to meet and host you and you were the perfect guests.
I do so appreciate when guests write to Trip advisor of their experience,so others too looking will appreciate what you enjoyed.
Please return any time in the future.
Kind Regards