“Fabulous fine dining”

Ranked #1 of 90 Restaurants in Gisborne
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Ultimate fine dining in Gisborne- Michelin Style Dining, Bistro style lunches
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

This is a beautiful restaurant in a lovely setting - the food was delicious- I had the duck breast for mains which was succulent- one of my friends and I chose two different desserts ( one fruity and one chocolatey) and shared - Devine
Great service from cheerful wait staff

Reviewed 7 December 2017

The food was soooo tasty. Presented like a Masterchef meal and like Masterchef a little on the small size.
Lovely position by the rivers away from the town centre.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Starting with the wonderful location, perched on the banks of the Turanganui and Waimata rivers; one can be seated and watch the westerly sun set over the water as you enjoy fine dining. Stephan, the Head chef has created a stunning menu that showcases the best of the regions meat, fish and produce into a fusion that reflects both his New zealand home and French roots. No diner will be disappointed with the wine selection either as the Marina boasts some exquisite Vintages, and local wines.
If you are after a romantic and special meal then you can't go wrong with The Marina Restaurant.
Great service and style.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Went with my wife for dinner in october. It is one of the best restaurant I tried in my life. The team is very nice and with good advices for the wines to choose. It was a lovely dinner and the plates are very artistics and colorfoul. The restaurant is cosy with a big fire place very nice when cold outside. I definitly recommand this restaurant!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We went for dinner with my partner and we had the best quality service and fine food of New Zealand. Everything was perfect. The meet was so tender and our desert were yummy!! Nice presentation and cosy place. We will go back for sure.