“Tasty but pricey”

Add it.
Zambrero
Ranked #1,678 of 2,383 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Had two vegan burritos from here, they were really good and really big.
The place isn't very big, but it's clean and welcoming. Service was good and the food was tasty. Only downside was the price, $25 NZD for two burritos filled with just veg and rice!
Good alternative to McDonald's if price is not a problem :)

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I've been to the same store twice in four days, and had the exact same order. I loved it the first time, the second time I had about half the meat. I think if I had of had my second meal first I wouldn't have been back but it's still tasty, and a lot nicer than subway (which is probably its closest style takeaway.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

We paid for extra meat and I have to say I would of hated to get just an ordinary bowl.
Black rice and beans nice meat was ok but everything just lacked flavour I feel.
Service nice guy fairly amusing no one else in there I could ask myself why.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

if you are looking for a fast, delicious and cheap lunch break you should pick this place.
there is a fixed menu that you can personalize choosing within various ingredients available ( meats, rices, fresh tomatoes or green salad, creams and beans ). guacamole is apart.
tacos, nachos, burritos etc at a cheap price and available to take away as well!!!
for a chicken chiquito we spent about 10 NZ $.
In auckland you can find few of them all over the city!

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed my meal very much. Good taste, nice fresh salsa. Highly recommended for a quick Mexican snack.