“Eat healthy”
Review of Kofte Kofte

Kofte Kofte
Ranked #1,196 of 2,468 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Description: Our aim is simple - To offer our customers the freshest food using the finest quality ingredients At an affordable prices.
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing lunch..Warm and bright place with variety of salad selections...loved it..
Food absolutely fantastic and comforting...
Will definately b back...

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Not good sitting there with kids having to listen to teenagers behind counter F’ this, F’that....... never go back

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank twoidiotswithfish
eat682, Owner at Kofte Kofte, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

I am very amazed and upset to see this review. I can not understand my staff acting in this manner, could you please tell me time and date you visited Kofte Kofte so I can look into this matter. I would be very grateful.
KOFTEKOFTE

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

We went to Orewa on Sunday and wanted to get something yummy for lunch without breaking the bank. My partner and son decided they would get sushi as they generally stick to food that they know. I went to Kofte Kofte as the menu looked really good and not your typical cafe or kebab shop. I ordered the chicken on salad, and got a medium as I knew my partner and son would end up wanting to my meal when they saw it. They had a great range of homemade salads that were not your bog standard salads and the chicken was fresh and cooked to order. I was right, my partner and son did get food envy and I was pleased that I ordered a medium as it was huge.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018

The salads at this place are amazing, always walk out of this place feeling satisfied and healthy. Lots of variations to choose from and fresh every day. The staff are very friendly and accommodating, they offer great suggestions.i would recommend highly as a great place for lunch and dinner

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

I had a lamb kofte wrap and it was superb. The restaurant is lovely and clean with great seating in or out. Would definitely recommend here

Date of visit: December 2017