“Delicious and different kind of brunch”
Review of Major Sprout

Major Sprout
Ranked #73 of 2,456 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Loved this place. Very cute but big space with a friendly and open atmosphere. Lots of light shining through and beautiful, fresh decor. We ordered the eggs Benedict and the full large breakfast during brunch time, and both were delicious. The big breakfast is definitely very filling so I struggled to finish it but at least my belly was full all day! I loved everything on the plate, the classics like scrambled egg mixed with some different bits and bobs I hadn't tried before like the sausage. The almond chai latte was perfect, a lot better than what I had in Sydney!

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Great vibe, perfect spot for weekend brunch. Staff are so friendly and the food is always perfect. A real winner

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Excellent eggs - I had the creamy mushrooms with bacon which was thick cut and delicious. Love the setting, very trendy but casual. Friendly staff, high chair, great coffee. What more could you want?

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Went to Major Sprout today for a coffee for my daughters 19th birthday. As always it was wonderful. The 'waiter' was very attentive but not intrusive, and very friendly and accomodating. The coffee was awesome and my daughters All Berry Smoothie was to die for! I've come to expect nothing less from this lovely place.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

This place is full of media types but they don't seem to mind me turning up in my running gear for a post run coffee and breakfast :)

Really nice contemporary menu around fresh produce beautifully presented. Service is always really friendly, the coffee is good and the eggs benedict with green avocado sauce is my favourite. Half Eggs Benedict for $12 is stunning value and always useful if I don't want to put on more calories than I've just burnt off.

I've eaten here a lot and still coming back for more. Lunches are very good too.

Oh ... and forgot to say the fresh orange juice with turmeric and lime is a winner too.