“Never disappoints”

Add it.
Archers Sushi
Ranked #1,135 of 2,467 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

My kids love getting sushi for lunch!! Great place for a healthy lunch. The shop assistant is always nice.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

We tried Archer's based on previous reviews and were not disappointed - its a tiny place on Birkdale road but stuffed full of beautifully prepared dishes, and run by a lovely guy who was both helpful and super friendly. We got a mix of vegetarian and seafood dishes, all of which were great quality and very tasty (enjoyed down at Hilders Park near Beach Haven wharf). And the price was very reasonable. Birkdale / Beach Haven are lucky to have two excellent sushi takeaways, both brilliant value for money.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

This sushi shop is one of the best I have ever been to. The sushi is amazing and beautifully prepared. The staff are always welcoming and friendly. Love to get sushi here. Very convinient location (right on the main road) with carparking in the front.

Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

Simply the best sushi in the area. Actually the best sushi & salads I've had to date. Impeccable service too!!!

Reviewed 24 August 2015

We went to our old Sushi place (R) old Sushi place which was not Archers Sushi when visiting Birkdale in Aug 2015 , we found out it had changed hands since our last visit 3.5 years ago, it was obvious when there was no line and after tasting the sushi.

Our friends told us about Archers Sushi, we tracked the place down and it has t be the best sushi I have tasted in ages 3.5 years it was fresh and tasty.

This place is now my favorite sushi place when in Auckland.

I'd be back tomorrow if I was not is Aussie