“Shredded Duck Noodle Soup”
Review of Crazy Noodle Bar

Crazy Noodle Bar
Ranked #1,653 of 2,360 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Chinese, Fusion
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

If you are after a hearty soup, go no further than this place. Good prices & generous servings make for a good time for your tummy & your wallet.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

When visiting the Newmarket eatery district we came across this restaurant and decided to give it a try.

Liked the selection and variety of the menu. Quick and efficient service. Clean.

I had a yummy duck and my friend a Shanghai Fried Noodle. With free hot tea! We enjoyed it!

Reasonably priced.

Dine in or take away.

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Good selection on menu , duck fried rice very tasty along with the salt and pepper squid. Basic service but adequate. Clean and tidy fast and quick.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

Had an absolutely horrible experience at Crazy Noodle Cafe in Newmarket yesterday. Met my wife for lunch and we went to Crazy Noodle. My wife ordered a bowl of wonton soup for me at the same time as her order. While we waited several more patrons came in. My wife's food was served without mine, she asked the waitress about mine and was told mine was on the way. I sat and waited while my wife ate and watched while several other patrons were served bowls of wonton soup, and I still waited. My wife asked the waitress again who said it was on the way. I waited another ten minutes before getting up to inquire and ask them to take something off as I was running out of time to eat. I was told very rudely that if I complain I should leave and not come back. I asked for the owner's details and the staff refused. My bowl of wonton soup was delivered to our table after waiting 45 minutes, it was piping hot, too hot to eat in the short time we had left. I also have a policy not to eat food prepared by disgruntled staff so I returned the soup to the counter and told them I would not be paying, My wife paid for her meal and we left as very unhappy customers never to return.

Reviewed 2 October 2015

Read about this restaurant on the internet and decided to head there for a lateish dinner on a Tuesday evening. The address is incorrect on google maps so after walking up and down a street a few blocks away looking for where I presume it used to be located, we regoogled and used the address given on trip adviser. The service was friendly, the food was cheap, good quality and they were very decent portions! The mains that come with rice for around $11-12 were very generous, and the noodle dishes for a similar prices were also very generous portions! Overall happy with our experience there.