“Fresh food, great vibe”

Ranked #17 of 2,360 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped here with my husband for coffee and breakfast. I got a coconut milk cappuccino and the roasted carrot breakfast dish. I loved all the fresh flavors and seasonings, however I did leave a bit hungry still. My husband got the chicken omelette and he said it was good but he wasn't terribly impressed. The prices were a bit higher but the diner was cute and well maintained and the service was great.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Had the the most delicious vanilla pancake at Odettes. Wished my coffee cup was a bit bigger but was good nonetheless. Lovely vibe and obviously very popular with the city slickers.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I visit Auckland 3 times a year so am Always catching up with friends and family. Often visiting somewhere different to eat and enjoy.

This restaurant had been recommended to me and thought the idea of shared plates etc would work well with the group I was with. Being a shared plates scenario one does rely on advice, suggestions etc from the wait staff. I would have to say, this is what let down this restaurant. Service or lack of knowledge or an "off night" which can happen meant our table left disappointed.

She just didn't get it. We didn't/have enough food. Yes we did order more food eventually But!! Just a strange night with a appeared to be a disinterested waitress or two.

No personality, bland service for what was a quiet evening. Strange really because we were offered 2 time slots neither that were convenient expecting to see an influx of diners for the time we would have come. Nope, still a three quarters empty restaurant. It was a cold wt night in the end, maybe that kept customers away.

The food was mostly tasty thankfully.

Would I go back, maybe but Auckland has a healthy competitive restaurant market which I continue to explore.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Visited this eatery on a rare, sunny Saturday for a late-morning brunch. I was very impressed with our dishes but I don't know if I will come back as it was a bit pricey for my tastes. I know they are trying to push an "edgy" menu but to be honest, though I thought the dishes were very well done, it just wasn't worth the cost.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I was with a small group for lunch. Service was great from beginning to end. Very friendly and attentive even though they were full and really busy. Food was excellent. Would definitely plan to go there again soon!