“Tasty Thai”

Muang Thai
Ranked #575 of 2,450 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 6 September 2017

No booking but fitted us in. Service was quick for a busy evening, the chicken red curry was awsome, Good value for money, just needs a little more dressing up Thai style

Reviewed 22 April 2017

I dined here at about 9pm on a Sunday night after travelling from Australia. One of the few people out at that time on a Sunday. Full menu still available at this late hour on a Sunday, I was impressed.
Service was friendly, seating comfortable, food very good. I had fish in peanut sauce, which was a plentiful serve.
Not extensive but adequate drinks list, mostly NZ product, good to see.
I'll dine here again on my next visit.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Waiting a lot for meals, we saw 1 couple leave as they'd been seated and no order was taken for about 15 minutes. It took about 40 mins for entree. Finally got our 4 curry puffs entree, which. We're average. Not impressed to be honest, won't be coming back.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

The food was OK but nothing special. I had the duck in ginger and brown bean sauce but they must have run out of ginger because I couldn't taste it. The service was erratic. It took quite a while to take our order but they were busy. We had to remind them about the wine we'd ordered. Then as soon as we finished the starter, the main course appeared almost without taking a breath.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

It is our place to go for a wonderful meal and also great with a group of people. The staff are always so friendly and even when busy they seem to find a table for us. Thank you
It is our favorite place for date night. We would go 4 times a month if not more