“Best Thai in Pukekohe”

Muang Thai
Ranked #579 of 2,403 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 5 March 2017

Fantastic meal and superb service. We would highly recommend to anyone and will most definitely be returning for another meal :)

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

We are on holidays and this is the first time in the area. Muang Thai customer service was exceptional and the staff were happy and friendly. The meals were excellent and of generous portions that tasted fantastic. This is probably the best resturant service we have received whilst on holidays in NZ.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Absolutely delicious flavorsome dishes. Even though the food is great, there are always leftovers due to the size they serve.

1  Thank RayPorter1960
Reviewed 16 October 2016

We often go here for dinner with friends as the quality of food is always of a high standard and it is a nice and relaxed place. I also sometimes come for lunch and they have great lunch time specials. Have also picked up takeaways on occasion which are also great

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Ate here over the weekend, pleasant space, friendly accommodating staff. Food service was quick but not too rushed. Partner really loved it - I was not as convinced. My dish was yummy but I found the vegetables were not so great - mostly celery?? Spring rolls were yummy and as said partner really enjoyed both of his entrée & main. Has to ask for drinks twice which I find incredible when this happens at restaurants as this is the money spinner! Why don't you want to sell me wine!!??? I was told this was the best Thai in town but ultimately if I had to choose I would go back to Little Thai over Muang Thai. Still a lovely dinner.