“Tasty Thai Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2016

Came here with a voucher ($30 for $60 worth of food) and was happy with both the food and the service. I had read some reviews saying that the portion sizes weren't big but I thought that they were absolutely fine as the boyfriend and I were both full and we had an entree and main each. The only small criticism is that the pad thai was a little bit too rich for me but overall would definitely return again! Especially with such a great voucher deal!

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Great value, no licence at the moment or boy which is a pity, but our table of 7 had a great feed. Generous portions and good prices.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Great food that is slightly different Thai, but great different. Love it. Very noisy though, the cafe go pets noisier with more people are there, I think they need something to stop the noise bouncing around.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Came here on Friday, unfortunately their alcohol licences had expired but never mind. The food was really tasty however the portion sizes a little small but owing to the fact that we had a half price groupon voucher our meal was well worth the pitiful $30 spent. Will definitely be returned again.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

This is one of my favourite Thai places in Auckland. Great food (the curries are amazing and the fresh roll is my favourite), delicious desserts and the staff are always so kind to people with Groupon vouchers. Once they let us order in advance on the phone as we were in a rush so as we arrived the food was served within 2 minutes!

Would happily recommend to anyone, great place for an authentic Thai meal :)