2,247 results
All reviews sky city hotel orbit restaurant busy hotel federal street valet parking central location new zealand room was large great room checking out the heart of the city mini bar buffet breakfast stayed one night queen street fortuna dicky
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Sky City Hotel is an amazing facility with modern amenities, restaurants and situated well with easy access to local pubs, clubs and other Auckland City resources. However the best part of the overall experience at Sky City Hotel is their staff. They were amazing, professional always, funny when appropriate and very clued up on local knowledge and customs such as the tikanga maori.

I would like to make special note here of a gentleman that answered some of our more difficult questions called Luker. Other helpful staff such as concierge Luke, Leyah (south africkaan) and a welsh lady who worked in the Sky City foyer called Hannah. What a great personality they have working for them in the Sky City foyer. Well done Hannah what a great asset to the company. I hope they reward you handsomely for your charming personality and great sense of humor. I will go back to that hotel because of Hannah and the other great staff they have working for this company. 10 out of 10 Sky City Hotel.

Room tip: Just stay at this motel you won't be disappointed.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
AmyW3922, Guest Relations Manager at SKYCITY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi angelonebravo,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review SKYCITY Hotel on TripAdvisor!

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us and that you found our staff exceptional, we certainly recognise that we have a very talented and amazing group of people including Luka, Leyah, Luke and Hannah. I'm glad they were able to answer your questions and provide you with their incredible customer service, I will be sure to share your review with them!

Thanks once again and have a lovely weekend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thanks to the Skycity team for a great stay specifically Amy for the great coordination and gifts. we stay in a number of hotels in the city and have to say the whole package from check-in to check-out was great

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AmyW3922, Guest Relations Manager at SKYCITY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Mobile56242674946,

Thank you so much for the awesome 5/5 rating and review following your recent stay with us at SKYCITY Hotel!

I am so glad to hear we made your stay a little more enjoyable, it was such a pleasure to look after you during your visit.

We can't wait to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a great way to end a fortnight in New Zealand. We did a package which included Valet parking dinner in the orbit 360 restaurant and access to the observation deck as well as breakfast the next morning and a late checkout. My only gripe is breakfast could have been better given the level of service we received in the rest of the hotel.

Hi skarecrow29,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at SKYCITY Hotel, we really appreciate hearing our guest feedback!

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your package, we have several of these inclusive deals on offer and they are a great way to get the most out of a visit to SKYCITY.

We would love to welcome you back again in the future!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Such a nice room, had a courtyard and big spacious room with a good sized bathroom and all the facilities that I needed. Easy to navigate around the hotel, very clean and very modern. Amazing staff. Highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi AlyshaV711,

Thank you so much for reviewing SKYCITY Hotel on TripAdvisor and for the awesome 5/5 rating!

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the room, facilities and staff up to standard, I will be sure to share this with the team.

Have a wonderful day and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

Last minute booking was dealt with efficiently and all details were exactly as advertised. The reception crew were polite and focused on us and our needs and able to answer queries we had. We requested extra milk because I like really milky tea, and this was supplied without any questions or extra charges. Our accommodation was beautifully clean and comfortable with a spectacular view of the Carnival happening below.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AmyW3922, Guest Relations Manager at SKYCITY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi Cleopatra552,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a lovely review following your recent stay with us at SKYCITY Hotel!

I am thrilled to hear you had a wonderful stay and that Dennis thoroughly enjoyed his birthday getaway. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service so it does not surprise me that the team were able to assist you with your queries and requests without a hassle - it is so nice to hear you appreciated it!

I look forward to welcoming you back next time you have something to celebrate.

Have a great day,