“Dinner”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

This is a great vegetarian restaurant, you will have no problem if you vegan either. Also good for people with allergies to onion as they don't use it. My favourite is the crispy chicken and the dumplings, although I have tried peanut satay, fried rice, noodles and green vegetables. The dress code is casual, setting simple but clean. I recommended this as a great place o eat if your vegetarian only problem is so much to chose from.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Went here with close friends for my birthday. I'm a vegetarian and it was my first time trying the food there.

It was so exciting to be able to order ANYTHING off the menu instead of the limited choices at other meat orientated places.

There was almost too much choice.

They cook with no onions which was good for my friend with allergies.

I would definitely go back!

I had the Chicken Peanut Sauce which was nice but there was too much satay sauce for my liking, it got quite spicy to the end. The friend dumplings are worth getting!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

The selection of vegan food is huge, especially with mock meat. I ordered the fried rice with steak and vegetables but was not impressed with the rice. It was bland with hardly any spices. I added some extra soy sauce.
I'll have to try something different next time.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was hugely disappointing. I expected so much more from such a popular place. I ordered soy chicken on rice.

The only positive part about this meal was that the tofu was edible. The vegetables were over cooked and the whole dish just made me feel like I'd wasted my time, money and effort. Should have gone elsewhere.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Went to lunch with work mates as one is vegan and he had been here before. Was really curious about trying food made to look like a meat dish but with no actual meat. Sunflower Thai does not disappoint the food is amazing and I will be back!