“Great food - slightly pricey!”

El Sizzling Chorizo
Ranked #79 of 2,460 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Argentinian
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Great food! My boyfriend and I shared a few things but I can definitely see how it would be easy to over-order! The ribs are amazing. Staff are great and and overall good experience here - we will be back for sure :)

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Argentinian BBQ at its finest! Priced a little too high but still good food. My partner and I order sirloin medium rare.. unfortunately one was medium rare and the other rare. For a restaurant specialising in bbq'ing you would think they'd get it right. Other than that this is a regular and almost always good food.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

we went there for dinner we took many different dishes and it was all really delicious very nice cooked it’s really super place to enjoy your food and to have great time .

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

If you want simple but delicious food, that is what you will get here.

The meat is tender and flavoursome (the short rib was a little bit salty for me but I don't like lots of salt). The steak was awesome.

Each dish comes with a small side salad. The meal is quite heavy.

The fries, bread and aioli we yum too.

The only major downside to the place is the actual venue. It is so cramped and uncomfortable.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The place is not really ment for enjoying a meal. Seating is very cramped and uncomfortable and staff are rushing you out.
We got there and sat at the stools asked the waiter if we can book a table. He said no they don't do bookings. We waited for a table but it was very uncomfortable. We saw another table open up but then where told the table was booked.

To top it all they didn't have chorizo.
Don't bother you can do much better BBQ at home