Hilton Auckland(Auckland Central)
US$205
US$174
Hilton
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

SKYCITY Grand Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$181
US$146
US$155
US$106
  • Restaurant
Pullman Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$122
  • Pool
Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$86
Trip.com
  • Fitness centre
  • Free Internet
VR Auckland City(Auckland Central)
US$93
US$88
  • Breakfast included
US$59
US$46
Trip.com
Grand Millennium Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$125
  • Restaurant
Waldorf St. Martins Apartment Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$94
Agoda.com
  • Fitness centre
US$181
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbeautiful rose gardenparnell villagepriced hoteloff street parkingclose to townhop on hop off busrooms are cleanwalking distanceroom rateminute walkgood sizeinner cityroom was largebuffet breakfastper nightcentral locationnew zealand
Reviewed 13 March 2017

The reception staff are very friendly, there is free court yard parking and the room price really corresponds to what is on offer. The venue although situated in an excellent location (just opposite the rose garden) is in urgent need of an upgrade. We dared open the patio door (ground floor room) and were quite unimpressed. In addition in this day and age the extremely limited free internet provided was really a 'joke'. It feels like a deliberate attempt to lure people into an outrageous paying scheme.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Tim K, Rooms Division Manager at Auckland Rose Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2017

Hello
We have taken your comments on board regarding the Wifi and will be discussed to way to improve it at our next HOD meeting.
See you again soon, Kind regards

Reviewed 2 March 2017

I have return to this hotel for the second time for one night as I had to catch the train down at the Strand Station.

The Hotel hasn't change much since my last stay which was over a year ago. i was greeted by a nice friendy lady at the check in desk.

The unit I was in was on the second floor it was very nice and comfortable and very quiet as well.

Only down side I had is when I was checking in I found out with no warning that I had to pay $50.00 bond but it was refundable once I check out. It wasn't in the Terms and condition and it wasn't on the website that I would have to pay a bond. If I known that I would have to pay a bond I would budget for it. So if you making a booking for this hotel ask if you need to pay for a bond.

Overall it hasn't put me off coming back to this hotel but it would be great if I had some warning

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Tim K, Rooms Division Manager at Auckland Rose Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Good Morning Gordon
Thank you very much for your feedback,
With regards to the $50 bond, This is the standard procedure if we don't have credit card details of the guest(which clearly indicated in the registration card)
We apologies for any inconvenience caused, Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Givens:
Stayed on Friday night end of February 2017, one night
2 people, husband and wife, rode train from Wellington
No car and did not utilize the restaurant
Upstairs room that backed to a small car park
Room cooled by 10pm and a small fan made it very comfortable, was a warm sunny day

Pros:
QUIET!!!! even with the window wide open
Bed was comfortable and shower seemed fine
Room was clean, comfortable and the decor was good
Very reasonable price
Stored 2 large pieces of luggage, one of which was 0ver 5 feet long, from arrival until 5pm the next day (checked out already)
Stored an additional 2 bags after we checked out in the morning until 5pm while we walked around
Walking distance from Train, Parnell area, Dove Myer Robinson Park/Parnell Rose Gardens, the Auckland War Memorial Museum, Parnell Baths, the Vector Arena and the Tuning Fork, CBD maybe around 40 minutes one way/we did not go down town

Cons:
No AC
Appeared rooms that boarder Gladstone Road could have traffic noise with windows open

Conclusion:
Enjoyed the quiet night especially after Quest Wellington at 33 Hunter Street
Had a great time at the Tuning Fork attending performance by Mundy
Wonderful tour of the Rose Garden and Park in the morning and really enjoyed
Ate at The Little Big Cafe on Parnell on the way to the War Museum, maybe the best breakfast we've ever had!! Menu was intriguing and the courtyard in back was very enjoyable. Had Eggs Benedict and French Toast. Excellent taste and plated to match. I'd strongly recommend! We will be back.

Room Tip: Appeared to be a great city location if you have a vehicle
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DanBrownBike

Good Morning
Thank you for your feedback, there are numerous walks around the popular surrounding area, and they are all very popular especially in the warmer months.
Your review has been most welcomed and very well received.
Hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 27 February 2017

A warm welcome at reception set the tone for a relaxed stay Rose Park Hotel. Room was in convenient lower floor -easier to access when older...
The dining room overlooking the rose garden was a pleasant place to dine Menu was adequate for price.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Good Morning,
Thank you for your feedback, Our friendly reception team gain a lot of praise as do the rest of the hotel team for being professional, welcoming and friendly - your feedback further reinforces what we are trying to achieve as a team moving forward.
I am most pleased to read your positive comments in regards to our Restaurant, rooms and the views.
Hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Stayed in early February for one night attend a concert.
when we arrived at 2pm our room was not ready and we had to wait 15+ for it to be so ... once we got to our room we found it was not the room we had booked ( double queen with a view of the rose garden) but a room that contained a single queen and had a stunning view of the car park.
we then returned to reception to alert them to this... the staff were lovely about it and we got the key to the correct room ( although we also had to wait for this one to be ready)
once we got into the correct room the first thing we noticed was that it smelled very musty, like it hadn't been aired in years, when we turned the fan on it made an alarming noise and did not seem to be fastened correctly to the ceiling.

in summation
Lovely staff
dated hotel
would not stay here again

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends

Hello Amelis S
Thank you for your honest feedback,It appears that your stay could have been better. I'm not sure about the details of your reservation, But I will ask my team about this at our next Front Office meeting. This is certainly not the high standard we have been maintaining for past few years and I will definitely look in to the comments you made regarding the room and it's standards.
We pride ourselves providing clean, comfortable accommodation to all our guest, and I sincerely apologizes for the inconvenience caused during your stay.
Thank you again, Hope to see you soon