“Stunning”

US$161.91*
and up
Private Tour: Auckland City and Countryside Tour
Reviewed 18 July 2015

This was just stunning. The service of the company was very high. The prices are reasonable. I would use them again.

1  Thank HelenS7

Reviewed 25 June 2015 via mobile

What a wonderful experience! We had the pleasure of Legend Tours and Travels making arrangements for our trip. The trip was really well organized and all our needs were catered to. The accommodation was great and so was the transportation and it was a fun experience. We would recommend them to anyone without hesitation. Happy travels!!

1  Thank Nitu40
Reviewed 15 June 2015

Legend Tours you are the best , just came back and reached home safe in Toronto and loved my stay in there , all booked online and excellent service. Once again thanks for your great services, hope to see you soon.

1  Thank Praveen B
Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

I've used Legend tours to organise my tour / visits to Auckland NZ many times now. My most recent experience was yet another great one. Oniel and his team are always a pleasure. Their dedication and service has always been at an exceptionally high standard. Their prices are very reasonable and it is always easy to organise our itinerary! Thanks again Oniel and the Legend tours team for another great trip!!

1  Thank Mandyfinds
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 June 2015

If you don't have time,tied up with work and want to send your family away for a day trip - Legend tours is a great option ( recommended). From the moment I contacted them I felt like I was dealing with well known person and gave confidence to send my family with them.The tour guide was really friendly,helpful with them and knowledgeable about the area as well.

The whole experience of organising was very easy.Thanks for providing fabulous time for my family at this tour!!! Will definitely recommend to any future friends that plan on visiting.

Once again thanks for entertaining my family for this queens Birthday weekend!!!

2  Thank 25Jasmine88