“To good to be true....I loved it”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Legend Tours and Travels Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$271.69*
and up
Private Tour: Hobbiton Movie Set Tour from...
Reviewed 15 June 2015

Legend Tours you are the best , just came back and reached home safe in Toronto and loved my stay in there , all booked online and excellent service. Once again thanks for your great services, hope to see you soon.

1  Thank Praveen B

Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

I've used Legend tours to organise my tour / visits to Auckland NZ many times now. My most recent experience was yet another great one. Oniel and his team are always a pleasure. Their dedication and service has always been at an exceptionally high standard. Their prices are very reasonable and it is always easy to organise our itinerary! Thanks again Oniel and the Legend tours team for another great trip!!

1  Thank Mandyfinds
Reviewed 2 June 2015

If you don't have time,tied up with work and want to send your family away for a day trip - Legend tours is a great option ( recommended). From the moment I contacted them I felt like I was dealing with well known person and gave confidence to send my family with them.The tour guide was really friendly,helpful with them and knowledgeable about the area as well.

The whole experience of organising was very easy.Thanks for providing fabulous time for my family at this tour!!! Will definitely recommend to any future friends that plan on visiting.

Once again thanks for entertaining my family for this queens Birthday weekend!!!

2  Thank 25Jasmine88
Reviewed 26 May 2015

I booked a highlights tour of Auckland with Legend Tours for a group of 10 cruise ship passengers based on positive reviews I had read on Tripadvisor. Unfortunately, our experience yesterday was quite different. First, we had to call the company because no one showed up to pick us up at the port. Then the guide, Jake, arrived in a van that was not large enough to accommodate our group. So we had to wait for another van. We waited a total of 1.5 hours for the tour to begin, and, while Jake apologized to my husband, he did not apologize to the rest of the group and no one from Legend Tours apologized to us for the inconvenience or offered us any compensation. They paid a wine tasting fee of $6.00 per person when we stopped at a winery for lunch, but only after my husband suggested to Jake that it was the least they could do and we paid far more than that amount for the 1.5 hours of touring we missed. Jake also must have been having an off day because he was not very informative. He did not tell us where we were going as we drove around or anything about Auckland unless we asked him a question and he gave us only basic information at the sites we visited. Also, when he answered questions in the van, those who sat in the third and fourth rows could not hear him because he did not have a microphone. So it was a very disappointing day.

oniel H h, Manager at Legend Tours and Travels Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2015

Dear Sandra,
Thank you for reviewing your recent experience with us. This certainly not the feedback we take pride in reading and I am glad I have had the opportunity to reply to you personally.
Due to our last conversation where you have advised us to cancel the booking for the couple, who requires a wheel chair, is no longer travelling. This gives us an impression that now you guys are 08 instead of 10, hence a smaller vehicle was provided.
The pickup time clearly advised by you over the emails was 8:30 AM not 8:00 AM as the ship arrival on the port was 8:00 AM, when we receive a call from your husband at 8:20 AM, we advised him the same that, the driver is couple of minutes away and will be with you before pickup time.
The problem stated when we found out that you are 10 people in total, now at 8:30 am due to peek time traffic and rain; it took 40 minutes for a larger van to arrive. Jake apologized to all before starting the tour you may have not taken a note of it he also explained the reasons for the confusion and delay, also offered coffee for all while waiting. His apology should be taken as the company apology as he was representing Legend Tours there.
To make things good, not only all the highlights promised in the itinerary were covered, but also, we took you to the places which were not in our Auckland city and Eco city tour itinerary and not even promised otherwise.
Kumeu wineries is about 45 minutes away, and was never a part of the itinerary, also on your request we bear the cost of the wine tasting as well, other places like Achilles point and Auckland Domain was also covered outside the regular itinerary.
The tour which was supposed to finish by 4:00 PM was actually finished after 5:00 PM; all this is simply because we want to make you all happy.
In the end, we apologies for the inconvenience it may have caused due to confusion on the number of people you wish to book. I further would like to request you to contact me directly on oniel@legendtours.co.nz as we value your relations and would like to be in your good books and memories.
Regards