“Terrific brunch in the sunshine”

Ravenhill Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #532 of 2,413 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Excellent range of tasty brunch meals. Good quality coffee, tea and hot chocolate. Friendly speedy service. Dine inside or at the undercover perimeter tables.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Always consistently great.
Great coffee, great food, great people.

Well done!

We love going back and trying something new ..

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

We have often visited this cafe & been happy, but recently both the standard of service & food quality has deteriorated.

Today it was abysmal. After bringing the menu they didn't return to our table to take our order so I went to the counter. I ordered the calamari salad. When it eventually arrived I bit into a revolting mush with the texture of mashed potato & a taste of ammonia - The calamari was ROTTEN. I had to rush to the bathroom.........
I am a local & feel very embarrassed that overseas visitors may judge our neighbourhood by this establishment

Reviewed 27 January 2017

Checked their web site menu before going and decided on the Mince on Toast, as on previous visit was good. On given the menu to day there was NO Mince on Toast. As I do not like eggs and most alteratives included eggs. On checking with the waitress there was no mince on toast, so we left. I think they should be more careful to keep the web site more up-todate.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

Been here for just coffee and for lunch twice.
The outdoor seating at the back of the cafe through a narrow passage is lovely and seems as though it is still expanding. Great food, salads, brunch dishes, good service
just interrupted by cheeky sparrows. Food beautifully presented.