“Great view of the beach ”

Takapuna Beach Cafe
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Is an excellent place for breakfast or lunch. I always go to this coffee specially when days r beautiful, never had problem with parking. Prices r expensive but great food and excellent customer service.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Very busy cafe but staff where fantastic couldn't have been more helpful
Perfect for dog watching
Food was amazing
Will definitely return next time in town

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Great coffee. Great food. Great service. If you are in Takapuna, you don't want to miss this place and the magnificent view.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

We took friends here for lunch on a Sunday, you cannot book a table so you need to turn up and hope, this place is busy all day every day so they need to be good, these guys are very good.
You are meet at the door and given exactly as it is, you can wait or go, there is someone behind you!! We were told 10-15min and 10 min later we are seated, then the very high quality service kicks in, very attentive and just right with the amount of attention, we were a group of 4 ordered from the extensive menu choice and thought that the prices were on the high side, but what you get is a good size portion and the best of ingreditents, so its not great value but the quality of the meals matches the prices.
We dined and enjoyed the occasion is busy the views are too die for and the service matches the food, very good.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Holy moly, I can't even begin to express how much I loved my experience at takapuna beach cafe! I wish I lived closer so I could go every damn day ☕️. The location is EVERYTHING and the staff are some of the nicest people I have ever met. Food is great and the price suits the quality of the ingredients. I would highly recommend trying the iced selection of drinks on a hot summers morning. The decor is to die for and the menu is made from dreams. Please, I beg you, try this cafe