“Great food for a good price”
Review of Kebabs on Queen

Kebabs on Queen
Ranked #1,493 of 2,456 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Reviewed 20 February 2018

The $5 weekday kebab deal is a great deal, and the meat tastes fresh and the portion is substantial. A great place to visit and grab a quick lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

I am a kebabs lover and as they are not available at my hometown every time I go to Australia or New Zealand I try them any time I can. In my own personal opinion these are above average not excellent but very good.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Came on impulse, worst experience the 4 of us have ever had. Recommend avoiding this place at all cost.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Love a mixed Kebab from here, especially the morning (afternoon) after. Usually get the combo, service could be a bit better especially with helping with the sauces as never really know what to get and when asked not much help is given.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Eating this really takes me back to when I was young and used to come to Auckland to party. We’d come up, have a Kabab, and then party all night.
Sometimes reliving things of your past, things aren’t as good as you remember them, but I’m happy to say Kababs on Queen is still a good feed, and for a fair price.
Not ‘the best in the world’ but still good food for a good price - I’ll be back.