“Great vibe”

Dr Rudi's Rooftop Brewing Co.
Ranked #88 of 2,358 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Description: Perched on the 3rd level overlooking Auckland's Viaduct Harbour & perhaps the best rooftop spot in the world for brewing, drinking, eating & socialising.
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a drink and a nibble and had an awesome evening. The place has a wonderful vibe. The share plates we ordered were delicious. The selection of beers is truly mind boggling. I can't think of a better way to end the day, watching the sunset across the yacht harbour, sipping a drink ! Great service too.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

We visited this rooftop bar late on an autumn afternoon for a relaxing beer and wine. Can be tricky getting a seat overlooking the harbour as it is a popular spot, so check it our early if you can - they do accept reservations.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

This popular bar on the second level over looking the viaduct has great views outside one the terrace and plenty of room inside.
A micro brewery compliments commercial beers with their own.
Food option range from bar snacks starting at $8 (including platers from $80) to meals and the choices are varied and numerous.
14 different beers on tap delivers great choice without needing to head to the 16 bottled options in the fridge.
Very popular and my only complaint is that it is far to loud to hold a conversation other wise 5/5.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

A great spot to have a beer watching the sunset over the viaduct inner harbor. I found most of the staff absolutely brilliant but had one who should have stayed home along with the phone that was more interesting than the task at hand.
Other than that the night was pretty good, we were in a group of 8, food was Ok, beer was cold but was somewhat shocked by the bill.. It is not cheap for product on offer.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I arrived with three Mature ladies for a drink on Friday night and brought the first round at $47.00 and paid with my credit card only to be told by the young male bar tender that the credit card transaction had not been accepted, we (all four of us) argued it had been and we saw the accepted sign on the screen. the bar man and his fellow associates insisted on re charging my card to which I refused so the barman leant over the bar and snatched the drink from one of the ladies shocked! we then all gave our drinks back and decided to leave thirsty and empty handed only for me to find that the charge was indeed put through on my credit card for the $47.00 showing this was poor decision making by an immature staff member wrongly backed up by his colleagues at my expense! Be warned!!