“Incredible food! ”
Review of Andino Restaurant - CLOSED

Andino Restaurant
Description: Andino bring to you a trip to the Land of the Incas in Today modern aproach, our style is Peruvian Fine dining. Keeping the true flavours with a clean presentation
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

The Chef is a master at his art and you can taste it in every course. Although the service is variable on the number of people in the restaurant at the moment, the food totally compensate for the wait.
If you truly want to taste Peruvian flavors, this is the place.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

I went to the Peruvian Restaurant with my colombian friends. We enjoyed all the food! was really good. I always felt like home. Its a nice place with good service. The food is incredible. I recommend 100% the lomo saltado and the chicken causa. Those are my favourites... and the alfajores and chocotejas were really good.

1  Thank Cinthya M
Reviewed 18 June 2017

I'm here to talk about the food and nothing else:
Since our Entree arrived into the table, we were wondering about everything on the plate, every little detail (That I'm pretty sure the chef spent hours and hours creating this dishes). Magic?, Passion? You name it.
Every dish was rich in flavours with a mystery question of "How this was done?".
Being Peruvian and having worked as a chef in Nz for several years, I still impressed of how the dishes were re-create in a modern way and still have our traditional flavours on it. This is definitely not what mum will cook for lunch in Peru, this food is what you will get in one of the highest restaurant in Lima (Where imagination has no limits).
So it was worth the wait.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

I went with 15 friends on Sunday...the owner gave us special prices. Food was amazing! Specially the ceviche and lomo saltado. There were decent peruvian vegetarian options....
The restaurant has a nice authentic peruvian decor... I felt like i was at home !All in all it was a real culture experience and we had a very good time there.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

My friend and I went on a quiet weeknight and had just the owner cooking and serving. He is very friendly and the food came out in a timely manner. All dishes were superb - the entrees were delicious, the mains - ají de gallina (chicken) and Lomo saltado (beef) were amazing - the beef was so tender! We barely had room for dessert but somehow managed it as they were totally worth it - creamy and flavoursome. Can't wait to go back again!