“Magic in your palate”
Review of Andino Restaurant - CLOSED

Andino Restaurant
Description: Andino bring to you a trip to the Land of the Incas in Today modern aproach, our style is Peruvian Fine dining. Keeping the true flavours with a clean presentation
Reviewed 18 June 2017

I'm here to talk about the food and nothing else:
Since our Entree arrived into the table, we were wondering about everything on the plate, every little detail (That I'm pretty sure the chef spent hours and hours creating this dishes). Magic?, Passion? You name it.
Every dish was rich in flavours with a mystery question of "How this was done?".
Being Peruvian and having worked as a chef in Nz for several years, I still impressed of how the dishes were re-create in a modern way and still have our traditional flavours on it. This is definitely not what mum will cook for lunch in Peru, this food is what you will get in one of the highest restaurant in Lima (Where imagination has no limits).
So it was worth the wait.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

I went with 15 friends on Sunday...the owner gave us special prices. Food was amazing! Specially the ceviche and lomo saltado. There were decent peruvian vegetarian options....
The restaurant has a nice authentic peruvian decor... I felt like i was at home !All in all it was a real culture experience and we had a very good time there.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

My friend and I went on a quiet weeknight and had just the owner cooking and serving. He is very friendly and the food came out in a timely manner. All dishes were superb - the entrees were delicious, the mains - ají de gallina (chicken) and Lomo saltado (beef) were amazing - the beef was so tender! We barely had room for dessert but somehow managed it as they were totally worth it - creamy and flavoursome. Can't wait to go back again!

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

We had 6 course grabone voucher. Firstly, it was very cold in the restaurant and they don't have heaters. We were given second course soon after the order. The waitress forgot about the first course. We had to ask for it. It was a cold carrot soup in a shot glass. Second and third course were cold dishes. Fourth course was lukewarm. Fifth course was ice cream and sixth was dessert. Overall experience I would not want to repeat for the amount we paid for cold dishes in a cold Restuarant on a cold night.

1  Thank 4MaxLax
Reviewed 3 May 2017

I bought a grabone voucher for 6 courses dining for 6 people. We've arrived at approx 7pm. The first course was just a small shot of juice, it was quite tasty though. The second and third course was OK, then we've waited for 45 minutes for the main. I quite like the beef, and apparently the chicken wasn't bad too. I didn't like the desert because they were just ice creams and a bit too sweat for me. We've left after 9pm.