“Delicious!”

Azabu
Ranked #7 of 2,360 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Price range: US$17 - US$35
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent service. Great range throughout the menu. Share plates is mu favourite way to eat, Azabu does this well. This is my 2nd visit to Azabu, I will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

From the moment we walked in our waiter sat us at the bar got us drinks while we waited for our table. Delicious piscina sour for starters. The waiter got to know each of our names which I thought was great. As it's set up mainly for sharing our waiter picked out some good selections for us based on his recommendations. The food was just incredible. We tried lots on the menu but my favourite was the pork belly and octopus. Definetly going back

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Upon arrival we were escorted to our comfy and cozy seating, tucked away in a booth, which added to the buzzy atmosphere. It was very busy for a week day night but it was worth the wait because when the food arrived you forgot that you had to wait at all.
The plates come out fresh as they are ready, it is a shared experience eating arrangement, if you choose. The food was so fresh, spectacular in some cases, and the flavours were undeniably exquisite! I was excited and waiting for the next plate to arrive, I couldn't help but want more, but you have to stop at some point unfortunately. Which means I will be going back!

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

So delicious- fresh and flavoursome. Favourite was tostadas with tuna and the rainbow sushi roll and the sashimi and and. Go there and enjoy. You won't be disappointed! X

Reviewed 8 June 2017

One of the best restaurants I've been to in Auckland. Inventive flavors, great service and reasonable prices. 10/10.