“Have a caipirinha velha”
Review of Wildfire

Wildfire
Ranked #108 of 2,383 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

sure nice caipirinha. agree with the person who wrote there are no veggies. Husband thought the hamburger was the best he has had in years.

Reviewed 29 December 2015

So much food! Continuously staff keep showing up with more food. We rolled out of here - so full! amazing food, great staff, loved it!

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

Nice place. Good staff nice atmosphere.

Amazing value with the all you can eat 3 couse deal.

Can not fault the food. First class and real nice novalty of the rotating food being brought round on the spit and cut onto your plate.

Only down side is trying to move after eating so much great food.

Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

I happened to be invited to be sober-driver for a friends Xmas party, which took us to Wildfire for dinner. My first experience here and wow did I waddle out of there full! I'm not sure I've ever eaten so much meat in my life, all of it perfectly cooked and carved right onto your plate. And it just keeps on coming! You name the meat, its there, in vast quantities. There is the occasional salad etc served but that just gets in the way of the brilliant pork belly, or the fantastic lamb, the outstanding sirloin, or even mussels for the seafood lovers. I think next time I need the meat-sweats, I know where I'll be going!

Reviewed 18 December 2015

This is a meat eaters dream. The staff walk around and carve as much meat as you can eat. I found the pork and beef the best.

Best come feeling hungry!