“2nd time was much better”
Review of Rolld Vietnamese

Rolld Vietnamese
Ranked #398 of 1,534 Restaurants in Perth
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Was taken here for 2nd time for lunch.. This time in a hurry for meeting and food was just ordered for me.

Beef roll was fantastic. Had a noodle soup as well which was also super. Don't know what I ate last time but this time food was really good and I can see why it's a popular lunch option for city workers.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

I first discovered Roll'd at Sydney Airport. Have now tried several outlets. Great choice of Vietnamese food. Consistent standards.

I especially love the Pho. Could do with more herbs, but the broth & meat is very good. The staff at each outlet have been unfailingly polite & friendly.

By the way, the sweet potato fries (+chilli mayo) are superb too!

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

I was with my mum in the city and wanted to grab some quick lunch but not the food court type. This place was great. Not expensive, served drinks and had yummy food. We each had a glass of red and had the shared plate. It was more than enough for both of us and had a good variety of food. I specially like the fried school prawns and the spring rolls.
I will surely visit this place again and would love to try the noodle soup. It looked really yumm

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

As a Chinese we love to hot soup noodle. Here really service you a hot soup with noodle with thin slice of beef. They give you the hot soup separately to pour into the noodle & cook the beef right away. Taste good, feel comfortable after eat. Especially in winter! I ordered their ice coffee as well but I found it a bit too sweet. It's full of people Q ing up during lunch hour.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

After days of steak dinners we walked past Rolld and decided that a lighter Vietnamese dinner of soupy rice noodles was just the thing. Some of our family are on a low wheat and low dairy diet. This was an excellent choice. Great Pho, soothing broth on a cold wintry night. The sweet potato fries and pork and prawn rice paper rolls were certainly yummy. A great change from greasy heavy food we had been having on our travels around WA.